You spend about 1/3 of your time on the mattress, so this is a household item and you should take careful steps to keep it clean. Cleaning mattresses regularly helps reduce allergens in the bedroom and keeps your mattress fresh and fresh for many years. It is also important to clean any spills as soon as possible to prevent stains from solidifying or mold growth. The good news is that cleaning mattresses is not too difficult. You can do it with some basic cleaning tools and ingredients.
I. stripping bed
1. Remove pillows and decorations from the bed. Before cleaning the mattress, you must remove all items that cover the mattress. First remove the top floor items, including pillows, decorative pillows, blankets, toys and other items. When you take off your pillow to sleep, remove the pillowcase and throw it into the laundry basket. Fold the blankets and move the items from the bed to the other part of the room so that they will be blocked when you clean them.
two。. Peel off the linen. Once all decorations, pillows and lids are removed from the bed, remove any sheets that cover the mattress. This includes top sheets, and mattress protectors that you may have installed. Throw the piece of fabric into the laundry basket with the pillowcase.
3. Wash your bedding and sheets. When everything is on the bed and the mattress is exposed, you can start the cleaning process. When cleaning mattresses, clean the sheets, sheets and pillowcases in the washing machine. In this way, you will start with a completely clean bed. When washing any fabric, please read and follow the care label. Use the hottest water and dryer settings to kill any bacteria or dust mites that may be hidden in linen. If you use a duvet, remove the lid and wash it with linen.
II. Cleaning and deodorizing mattresses
1. Vacuum. The first step in cleaning the mattress is vacuuming. This will remove mites, dust, dead skin, hair and other debris from the mattress. Use wide brush accessories to vacuumize the top of the mattress. Use long interior decoration nozzles to enter cracks, vacuum edges and pipes, and clean sides and corners. Make sure the nozzles and brush accessories are completely clean before vacuuming.
two。. Solve the problem of fresh leakage. Any spills that are still wet recently should be cleaned immediately. Wet the clean cloth with cold water. Wipe the overflow with a wet cloth. Do not wipe or scrub the overflow, as this will push it into the mattress. Keep it dry until you absorb all the excess liquid.
3. Clean the stains at the scene. Put 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) of hydrogen peroxide and 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) of liquid dishwashing soap into a small bowl. Stir them together with a spoon to make soapy water. Dip the old toothbrush in soapy water. Gently scrub the foam into the affected area of the mattress. Wipe off the excess detergent with a clean wet cloth. For memory foam mattresses, use as little detergent as possible, because memory foam will never get wet. The solution will effectively deal with stains in dirt, food and drinks.
4. Clean biological stains with enzyme cleaners. Spray some enzyme cleaners on the clean cloth. Wipe the stain with a cloth to saturate it. Let the enzyme cleaner stand still for about 15 minutes. Wipe the area with the same cloth to remove stains. Wipe the area with clean cloth cold water. Do not spray liquid detergent directly on the mattress. Mattresses are not designed to get wet, especially memory foam, so use as little detergent as possible to deal with stains. Enzyme cleaners break down proteins in blood, urine, sweat, vomit and other biological stains. It can also effectively deal with grease and oil.
5. Sprinkle baking soda on the mattress. Once the stain is dealt with, the whole mattress can be cleaned and deodorized. To this end, sprinkle a large amount of baking soda on the entire surface of the mattress. To give your mattress a fresh smell, stir five drops of your favorite essential oil into baking soda and sprinkle it on the mattress. In order to smear baking soda more evenly, first pour it into the sieve, and then use the sieve to distribute it on the mattress.
6. Give baking soda time to absorb the smell. Leave baking soda on the mattress for at least 30 minutes. This gives it time to decompose the acid, absorb the smell, and absorb any liquid left behind by the site cleaning. If you have time, you can leave the baking soda for a few hours. The longer it stays on the mattress, the more it absorbs and cleans.
7. Vacuuming the mattress again. When baking soda has time to sit down, vacuum the mattress to remove baking soda. You will use baking soda to absorb acids, odors and liquids. Use a brush to cover the top of the mattress and use long nozzles to enter corners, cracks, seams and pipes.
8. Let the mattress exhaust. Once the mattress is clean, it is best to let its air flow out for a period of time so that any liquid left on the mattress will dry. Moisture trapped in mattresses can lead to mold, which can be difficult to remove. In the warm season, open the windows of the room and let the fresh air dry the mattress more quickly. You can also open curtains and curtains to let the sun shine, because ultraviolet rays in the sun help kill bacteria and mold on mattresses, eliminate odors and dry faster.
III. Protect mattresses
1. Flip or rotate the mattress. For traditional mattresses that do not specify the top and bottom, turn the mattress over so you can sleep on the other side. For mattresses with specified top and bottom, rotate the mattress 180 degrees. This will ensure that the mattress surface is worn evenly. You should flip or rotate your mattress every three to six months to ensure uniform wear and tear.
two。. Use a mattress cover. Mattress cover is a kind of plastic shell, which can be used to protect the safety of mattress. You can slide the watch case across the mattress like a duvet and duvet. Then close the zipper to seal the mattress and protect it from spills, dust, dirt, stains and even bedbugs. Mattresses and lids can also be purchased to protect the top of the mattress from spills and dirt.
When the mattress is clean, dry, flipped and protected, you can make the bed with clean sheets. Start with the installed paper, followed by the top paper. Put the pillows back in the box and put all the pillows, blankets and decorations back on the bed. Before making the bed to check the moisture, please feel all the mattresses. If you wrap a wet mattress with sheets and blankets, it won't dry. You'll have mold growing.
+86-757 8650 9330
Factory address: Foshan Nanhai District Jiujiang Town sulfonated Avenue sales
Sales department address: Foshan Chancheng District Jiuding International Financial Center Block 2 1712